Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lets talk about some thing important, Me.

This is a little about me and my blog. I am a very opinionated woman. I hate that word, opinionated, it implies that I am rude and brash and harsh. Which most of the time I am but no one wants to view themselves in that light!

I have an opinion on everything. I have musings about many things, love, life, fashion, make up, peoples clothing, their fashion choices, my fashion choices, memories that occure to me, etc etc all of which will be included in my blog.

I will also be doing how to videos on all of my tricks of the trade. I have a few of them for ya. I will be posting outfits that I am wearing, make up I do on myself and others. Hair care tricks and skin care stuff.

I give straight up, no sugar coating, honest-as-the-day-is-long advice about everything. I can be a little callous some times but I mean well. Feel free to send me your questions!

As always,

Emma Jean

1 comment: