Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

Eye shadow primers/ Secret weapons!


Inspired by some one else post, ( a beauty/fashion guru who is all of 17..) here are some other alternatives to eye shadow primers. If you dont have parents to buy you make up or perhaps dont have $20 to spend on primer such as Urban Decay or MAC, try these!
These are what I use. The first one that I use for every day, is Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow, it comes with 4 colors and it is a creamy blendable eyeshadow. A whopping $7.50 or so at the drug store. I rub some on my eyelids before eye shadow and it makes it stick and be vibrant. If I want really intense staying power I use a concealer stick from NYC, it costs about $2.00. Seriously there is no need to buy more expensive!
Here are some examples::







You can do this too! Make up tutorials coming soon!!

xoxoxo

Emma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment