Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Do I need this want: Practice test 1

Went to Walmart today and I was sorley tested. I saw a mascara there that I used many moons ago but has been unavailable for seriously like 10 years! I picked it up. I had it in my hand. Then I put it down. I have at least 5 mascaras at home. Score: 85%.. Perhaps a 90% because my wife said 'can I buy you a prize my love?'

As I we were waiting in line I drifted over and found a soft cotton turtleneck in grey, a color of choice for me. I bought it. I have been wanting one like that for a while. A classic piece that will stay in style, yet if I spill some thing on it I wont be too put out. Score: 45%. I bought it then occured to me I could have done with out it. Its the thought that counts right?

Alas, not too shabby for a trial run!

xoxoxxo-
Emma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment