Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

New month long project!

I enjoyed my DINTW month so much I am going to do another month long project. I have decided this month will be a month of gratitude. I want to be thankful for one thing every day. So the first day I am grateful I didnt get a ticket when I got pulled over a couple days ago! I ws going 14 over on the last day of the month and I was soo lucky to not get a ticket to fill some ones quota! My favorite part of the story to tell is that I was completely ready by the time he came to my window. I had my insurance, ID, registration, clevage, smile and sorrowful eyes ready! He was very nice and I agreed to everything he said and I was let off with a warning! Thank goodness! He was a very flirty cop. I am going to do my best to write every day, but if not i will be thankful that you all will be able to forgive me :)


xxoxoxox

Emma J

No comments:

Post a Comment