Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 of 'Do I Need this Want?'

Today I ventured out of the house! The first time in a few days! We went to Costco and I lived to tell the tale with my moolaah intact.. Costco didn't even have a lot of samples, the most exciting thing was Greek yogurt! I love the Costco brand of 'chocolates of the world'. I looked for them and couldn't find them. I soo would have gotten them and been happy as a clam.Yes they were a want but some times you just NEED some chocolate! Life is meant to be enjoyed!

We also went to Marlenes, a healthy organic store. Not tempted by a whole lot there, but I did see a organic blush there that looked like a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm blush..

Me and Terra also braved Winco, I caved and bought a chocolate bar. Its that time and I needed some chocolate. This is a example of how what may be a want to other people might be a need to me or vice versa. My wife needs soda but I certainly don't see it that way. What are some of your needs that other people think are just wants?

xoxoxo-
Emma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment