Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 of 'Do I Need this Want?'

Yesterday I took my parents to the airport so they can go see all of the other siblings and grand kids then go and take care of my Gramps for a couple weeks.. So yea I know it is dorky to miss your parents when they leave for a month, especially when you live with them. Thats me for you! They didn't end up making it on the flight as standy by so we went and got them.

The trouble comes in when my mom says lets go see that movie 'we bought a zoo'. I want to spend time with my parents so I say yes! Even though I know that it is a want and not a need. I know, I know. Can you put a price on family quality time?? (Did that line work on you?)  Me and T bought tixs then go get seats and turns out that mom and dad can't get tixs because it is sold out! So we get our money back and just go home. We turned on a movie on Netflix and had home made popcorn. It was great to be able to wear sweats and a robe, hang with my parents and lovey and not spend an extra dime! Don't have to spend money at the movie theater to get the family fun time experience.

xoxoxox- Emma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment